Posted: 4:45 p.m. Friday, Jan. 31, 2014
By Gina Carbone
Starting this Super Bowl Sunday — and continuing after the premiere of The Walking Dead Season 4, Episode 9 — your dance card is fully Dead. Here’s a look at what’s ahead, including this Inside Look special we noticed on the schedule.
• Inside Look: One thing to watch out for, during next weekend's TWD marathon, is a five-minute feature called The Walking Dead - Season 4B Inside Look. AMC currently has that scheduled to air Saturday, February 8 at 6:05 p.m. and 9:13 p.m., plus Sunday, February 9 (second half premiere day) at 12:20 a.m., 3:30 a.m., 8:43 a.m., 12:50 p.m., and 5:54 p.m.
There's no description listed with the Inside Look, and for all we know it's the same as that roughly 4-minute sneak peek video with the cast and crew talking up the final eight eps of Season 4. Either way, there it is.
• Season 1 and 2 Marathon: Don't forget — the full TWD series marathon starts with Season 1 on Sunday, February 2 (Zombie Bowl!) and continues with more of Season 2 on Monday, February 3.
• Cast on Conan: Several members of the cast will be on Conan on Thursday, February 6 (11 p.m. ET), so you should at least try to DVR that. They’ve never done a group late-night appearance before, so it should be good and rowdy.
• Season 3 and 4 Marathon: The marathon will continue with Season 3 on Saturday, February 8, with Season 4 airing on Sunday, February 9 as a lead-in to the midseason premiere. Get the schedule.
• Episode 9 Premiere: Season 4, Episode 9, “After” premieres Sunday, February 9 at 9 p.m. ET. Right afterward, we'll watch Talking Dead to process what happened. Then we’ll watch more new episodes every Sunday until March 30, after which we return to asking each other "When will The Walking Dead come back?"
Will you watch any of the marathon, including this “Inside Look” special?Source: AMC