Posted: 9:39 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 25, 2014
By Samantha Leffler
When it comes to The Walking Dead, we’ve learned to assume that no one is dead until you see them decapitated or sliced with a katana, and even then said person can reappear as a walker. In that vein we posed an important question to TWD fans during the February 23 episode of the hit AMC show.
During Season 4, Episode 11: “Claimed,” part of the story followed relative newbie Tara Chambler (Alanna Masterson) as she and Glenn Rhee (Steven Yeun) were driven on the way to Washington D.C. by Abraham Ford (Michael Cudlitz) and his group. Tara was hell-bent on reuniting Glenn with his lady love, Maggie Greene (Lauren Cohan) back by the bus, even keeping track of each turn they took away from it — but didn’t really mention her own family.
Unfortunately her niece Meghan was bit by a walker then shot by The Governor (David Morrissey) in the midseason finale, but we never saw what happened to her sister and Meghan’s mom, Lilly Chambler. Tara mentioned losing track of Lilly during The Governor’s attack, but we never saw her actually die. In fact, she was the one that put that fatal bullet in Bri’s head before Michonne (Danai Gurira) finished him off with her katana.
During the February 23 episode of TWD, Wetpaint asked Viggle LIVE! users if Lilly is still alive, and nearly 90 percent of you had faith that Tara’s big sister is still with the land of the living, while the remaining 10 percent chose to see the glass half empty and assume Lilly was dead as a doornail.
Care to test your TWD knowledge with other questions and polls about the hit show? Download Viggle now!
Like we’ve stated above, we’ve learned to assume that every “missing” person is alive until proven otherwise (remember what happened with Merle?) so we think it’s entirely possible that Lilly could reappear in a later episode.
Do you think we should have hope for a Lilly/Tara reunion, or is that foolish? Tell us your thoughts and theories below!
Do you want to test your TV knowledge? Not only is it easy, but you also get rewarded just for watching your favorite shows! All you have to do is download the Viggle app, get watching, and check into Viggle LIVE!