The final coroner’s report is out on the death of Paul Walker and his friend and business partner Roger Rodas and RumorFix has obtained a copy.
Here are the highlights:
- When Rodas crashed his Porsche into a tree on November 30, 2013, he was driving in excess of 100 miles per hour.
- Walker’s body was charred so badly none of his organs were suitable for transplant.
- As reported earlier, the autopsy states Walker died from the “combined effects of traumatic and thermal injuries.”
- No drugs or alcohol were found in Walker’s body or Rodas’ body.
- The crash was ruled an “accident” and no foul play suspected.
Many of the details of the coroner’s report were gruesome, we at RumorFix refuse to exploit Paul and his family by revealing the graphic details, suffice to say his injuries were horrifying.