Posted: 5:17 p.m. Wednesday, June 12, 2013
Emergency services were called Tuesday night in Pflugerville, Texas on the set of the latest Transformers 4 movie after a “controlled explosion” reportedly sparked a house fire.
RumorFix has the latest details straight from the public information officer at the Pflugerville Fire Department.
“The fire happened in a 100-year-old house used in the production. The fire started in the attic of the home which received substantial attic damage as a result,”PIO Tim Wallace tells RumorFix. We’re told the Pflugerville and Austin firefighters controlled the fire and extinguished it before it had a chance to damage the rest of the home.
Wallace reveals, “There was one injury to a civilian who was transported to the hospital by Austin Travis County EMS. We have no other information on this person or their injury.”
The investigation is NOT ONGOING, contrary to other reports.
“This fire is being ruled accidental. Burning embers from pyrotechnics could not be ruled out as a cause. As of this hour today the home has been released back to the homeowner,” the PIO confirms to us.
The fourth installment of the blockbuster franchise is directed by the one and only Michael Bay and starring the very handsome leading man Mark Wahlberg.
The movie is set to be released next summer!